Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

Today I DId

Today I have been watching some GlenBrae, Glen Taylor, Pt Englen and Manurewa Intermediate Videos.  At First I watch some Glenbrae video about, Glenbrae Teaching, Their coming, and Waste Wish. I wanted to watch something that was different to other videos i have been watching do that's when i decided to watch some school videos so i can see what other schools have been up to lately.

As I Finished watching Some Glenbrae Video i then decided to watch some Glen Taylor Videos. Glen Taylor Videos were really really interesting because i had watch a apocalips video, that was about Glen Taylor Students geting trapet in in the school. They Then were let free after home time and were happily every livers.

The Next video was Pt England's, Videos so i watch quite a few of theres. Somewhere Plays, Some where About campers and some where about singing. MY last video was Manurewa Intermediate. I watch some Kapa Haka Videos of them and TBH they're really really good at doing the Kapa Haka. But not just that i also watch some of their  free time shows. The running Man Challenge. I have to say that their running man challenge was really cool.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.