Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Keep New Zealand Beautiful

Dawn breaks on Day #7 – the final day of your Great Kiwi Road Trip. You wake up early, ready to make the long trek back to Auckland. Along the way, Curious Kiwi stops at two beautiful places, Taupo and Rotorua, for you to get out and walk around.
Activity 1 -

  1. Report about rubbish being left or thrown on the grown a lot of times.
  2. Have rubbish bins where the most rubbish is.
  3. Put up security cameras.
  4. Having normal people watch someone that drops there rubbish, but that person doesn't know the other guy or girl is watching them.

Activity 2 -

I find taking a little nap helps me relax. Here's a picture of me sleeping.

webcam-toy-photo32.jpg

Bonus activity -

Throughout my whole journey around different places, were really interesting and also fun at the same time. I learn a lot about different animals, different culture and also different natives. One of my favourite stops, was swimming with the sharks, and my less favourite one was one step at a time. The reason why, one step at a time was my less favourite was because, i was all alone in a strange forest and thought i will never find my group. I was really surprised reading a lot of information about possum and kea parrots as well. I really liked going on this journey with kiwi road  trip. I learned heaps about different types of things. That’s what’s really made me happy.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney,

    Well Done! You have completed the Winter Learning Journey. I love your ideas and I am glad that you have enjoyed the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    I myself have also enjoyed participating in this programme. I hope you continue to blog! Keep up the great work! :)

    Regards,
    Telesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Whitney!,

    Thumbs up!, you have reached day 7 of the Winter Learning Journey!. You have completed it!. What a journey it's been, right?!. I too enjoyed learning about the animals and the variety of culture. You've done a great job!.

    Keep up the amazing work!.

    Kind regards,
    -Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo Whitney,

    Congrats on your Day 7 of the WLJ!
    You have completed each Day and it is really great! You learned quite a lot through the past few Days!.

    Keep it up Whitney!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Whitney,

    It's great to see you participating through the Winter Learning Journey programme. I enjoyed reading your review about what you have learnt about our wonderful people, places and events in New Zealand. I really hope you have taken away lots of new learning that you did not know exist before. I have had fun reading through all your blogs and seeing you progress your learning. Awesome work!

    I look forward to blogging with you again soon Whitney.

    Kia Kaha,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Whitney
    Congrats on completing all of the winter learning journey activities. You did a excellent job. I also find having a nap (Or sleeping) relaxing. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all of the wonderful and nice comment. It really makes me happy when amazing people give good feedback.

    Thanks a lot - Whitney

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.