Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Day 5 - One step at a time

After a long day at the beach, it is now time to move away from the water and drive inland, through the middle of the south island. You are going to start in Nelson and drive south before crossing a huge mountain range called the ‘Southern Alps.’ The scenery is going to be amazing!
Activity 1 -

As i keep walking along straight distance, i stop to take a look around. At first i was nervous and scared, But thought to myself don’t be. Lucky i had some pretty useful things. Like a fujifilm camera and a backpack full with items that should last.

I’m really confuse on how i lost my group’’ i started to wonder. I tried my very very best to find the best location to attend to. Instead of walking straight ahead i decide to go to the right direction. Whitneyyyyy. Whitneyyyyy. Members from my group were shouting. Guys can you hear me i say. Their you are. Wait how did you find me so instantly. Look around whitney, everything's green, white and brown. You're the only one that's wearing purple, with neon bright yellow pants.

Activity 2 -

Teuila Blakely

Teuila Blakely was born in samoa, and has now become a familiar face on TV and films.

Teuila, i believe is famous for being a actress.  

Teuila says, know one gets trolled as badly as i do. But says the constant targeting from online bullies only makes her stronger.

At the age of 17 teuila was about to give birth to a child ( boy ) name jared. Teuila says having jared was the best things that ever happened to her.



Bonus activity -

I will love to experience what it will be like riding a bicycle on the otago rail trail. It will be a mine blasting to ride through golden brown leaves or even yellow, and green. Smell the sweet breeze of air floating your way, will be lovely.

Image result for golden brown trees with a deck trail

2 comments:

  1. Hello Whitney
    Great job on completing day five of the winter learning journey. I would also like to cycle the Otago Central Rail Trail. I wonder how long it would take to do the whole 150 kilometers? Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Whitney,

    I really enjoyed reading your post. I don't know much about Teuila Blakely. Is she an actress? I was sorry to read that she felt that she was trolled on the internet. That must be really difficult. I hope that we can encourage people, through this programme and others like it, to only post positive, thoughtful and helpful comments on people's social media pages (including blog sites). I would like to see an end to Cyberbullying. What about you?

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.