Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Kiwi can reflection

Kiwi Can

Throughout Term 2, our Kiwi Can lessons focussed on Responsibility,
Resilience, Communication and the best of all Integrity. We have had a lot of fun times with Kiwi Can and a lot of happiness.

These four themes helped me a lot to understand what they really mean.

For e.g

Responsibility helped me to be more of a responsible person for my own things.

Resilience helped me walk away from the trouble and ignore the person who's making trouble.

Communication helped me communicate with each other and also involving others in a game or group discussion.

Integrity help me do the right thing, be a kind person and show respect.

Today Kiwi Can took Room 7 outdoors to play the one and only Multi - Sports. We had so much fun, some laughter and encouragement.

The game was like watching a bunch of funny clowns doing a wonderful shown. All room 7 student really enjoyed playing Multi - Sports. Thanks to Kiwi Can.

Image result for kiwi can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.