Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

My awesome bio poem



Whitney

Friendly, positive, active
Lover of eating chocolate, learning new songs and singing along 
with her sisters.
Who feels happy when she receives special items from her family, frightened when she watches scary movies and excited when she gets to play with her friends
Who wonders if in the future there will be hover cars
Who fears creepy crawly spiders, little ants and small buzzy bees
Who would like to travel to Sydney with her Dad, explore different cultures and go to Niue to swim in the wonderful blue ocean
Who is able to climb a tree, swim and ride a bike
Who dreams of getting a bow and arrow for her birthday.

  • I learnt how to write an interesting bio poem about myself. I also learnt more information about myself
  • I found it difficult to describe myself in ways that are interesting

2 comments:

  1. Cool Whitney, I'm glad that this activity got you thinking about yourself! What would you like to do on your birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.