Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Mothers day Duffy Award nominate

Miss Elia
principal
Glenbrae school
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes  
Auckland

4 May 2015

Dear Miss Elia

I would like to nominate my mum Ruth for the Mothers Day Duffy Book Awards because she is so adorable, beautiful and her smile is just the right look on her face. All the time when she looks at us it just seems so nice to see her that way. She also does everything for us,  since ten years has passed. I also like the way she always asks us if we have any difficult homework so that she can help us with the hard questions and give us information.

I also like the fact that she likes to make different flavors that she can put into the pasta for dinner. She also works very hard on her job OSCARs, but to spend a lot of money on the activities she has to do .  

Please pick my mum
Thank you

Yours sincerely
Whitney
Room 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.