Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Our Daily Fitness

This morning the room 7 students went outside to practise for our cross country. The first thing we did was a quick warm up and Mrs Parker told the girls to line up in a line and jog around the school field 2 times and the boys had to do the same thing as the girls.  We were all running on swishing, yucky mud even my shoes were dirty. I felt tired, thirsty, sore and lost a lot of energy because I ran around the field twice. My ankles were sore even my heart was beating really fast. After that we went back to class and I felt really warm.  

  By Whitney

Image result for keep calm and run cross country

1 comment:

  1. Running long distances can be really difficult can't it? It gets easier and easier with practice.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.