Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Whitney Writing with figurative language

On Thursday the 3rd of December Room 7 from Glenbrae School were trying a Delightful tasty Chocolate. The Chocolate we had was be given from the Whittaker that was given to Mrs Parker. When I took my first bite It felt like a storm, pouring rain that was trapped in my mouth. After the first bite I went for a second bite that was sensational, delicious and beautiful. After the second bite, I had a good quick think about what the chocolate might of taste like, what it smelt like and how light it was.

The chocolate that I ate tasted a bit more like a dark chocolate that was mixed in with rock hokey pokeys and little bits of small poppy candy. Once I finished thinking about what the candy might of taste like I moved on to what the candy might of smelled like. When I smelt the candy it was the same as before it was still dark chocolate and now I was starting to think whether it's hokey pokey or dark chocolate.

After the smell of the Candy I moved on to see how light the candy was And it might actually be as light as a folded milk carton and as light as a raisin box with raisins in it.

If I was allowed to Create a Chocolate it will be a cookie and berry nuggets with milk chocolate.

Ingredients ?
Recipe

½ Cups of sugar
¼ Cup of glucose                                                                                                                                      
½ Cup of butter                                                                                                                          
2 ½ Cup of whole milk    
400 grams of quality Whittaker’s Milk Chocolate                                                                 
2 ½ cups of cookies ( mash the cookies)
(Any Cookie you want)
1 cups of dried berry nuggets
Method
Melt chocolate in a bowl over a bowl of hot water.
add your ingredients in (cookies and dry berry nuggets)
stir until chocolate is mixed,
put into a moulds then popp it into the fridge.
leave for 2 ½ hours till it is set and ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.