Pages

Thursday 13 April 2017

An earthquake that hit New zealand



Not too cold, not too hot, and certainly not too busy. It went from Wednesday to Thursday when an earthquake hit New Zealand. I stood up watching TV when suddenly my legs started to get really shaking. The house started moving, and that’s when I knew an earthquake hit new Zealand. I screamed out loud earthquake, as family members heard the echo of my voice.


Everybody was scared, shocked and tried to get their families to safety as possible. It was a serious emergency that knows one gets hurt. It took as long as possible till the earthquake stopped. My family and I were stuck in our home lucky with fear no one was hurt. Neighbors and other people tried their best to get people out of their homes safely as possible.


During the next day, was Thursday, tears falling down people's eyes, Homes were destroyed and sadly a few people were injured. This was an unexpected cause not just for me but for everybody else.


We soon had ambulances, fire engines, and the police arrived. After all Fire engines were helping.

Image result for earthquack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.