Pages

Friday 14 April 2017

Going to the Easter show

Today is the day not just me but My mum and sister went to the Easter show. Before we went we grab something to eat, like burger king. It was to die for, Then off we went to the easter show. It was a free entry, but the rides weren't.

Everything was perfect. Most of the games I played were really challenging and hard. One thing that made me really upset, was when I spent $5 on a game that cost 50c. We walked around looking at scaring rides people were going on. I and my sister Erina were thinking about going on a ghost ride, but instead, we spent our money on games. 

We were really enjoying the time of our lives while there, not 2 or us but three. So basically we had a lot of fun at the easter show. 


Image result for easter show prices

2 comments:

  1. wow great writing whitney, wish i could go to the easter show but glad you could write about it
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your Comment Eden. The Easter show was pretty fun.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.