Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

My special Place

Lately, I've, well I and other glenbrae student have been communicating with each other what our special place is. We have been reading a learning about Toi Toi books, also.
This is my writing about my special place


I lived in many houses in Manurewa. I moved from house to house in the past few years, and now live in glen Innes. This place is special because I was half raised in Manurewa then moved up to GI ( Glen Innes ).

This place is special to me because we will sometimes drive up during the holidays or discuss family vacation. We will also have a lot of exciting things going on and sometimes drama. Birthday occasion even meeting and shared lunch will always happen.

In my special place, my favorite thing to do is having to play with my neighbors and the people around my street. Most of the people knew my mum. They were really fun and nice. By the time I moved I didn’t get to see or play with them anymore. But I still got the time to play with my sister and brother.

Another thing I like to do was to play shops, With home material. We had a lot of materials we could use. We either use Milk, Butter or cheese from the fridge. Or clothes, toys, and stationery, from our room. I and my siblings always take the time to think, Who will be the shopkeeper, and who will be the consumers. We describe our money as home made.

So give me Paris, Hawaii or Perth but in my heart of heart, it will always be Manurewa. `

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.